Need Rehab? Call (567) 212-2613 Today!
We have been offering inpatient rehab services to the Toledo, OH area for over a decade. The addiction destroys lives; it makes people feel trapped by shame and guilt and pushes the limits of how much pain one individual can withstand. At our treatment facility, there are experts who know that drug addiction can be beaten, and who are ready to assist addicts so they can be free of the negative emotions that drug dependency feeds on. It’s been scientifically proven that alcohol and drug addiction is a disease, and must be treated with the exact same medical scrutiny as diseases like cancer. We employ trained experts who specialize in rehabilitation treatments for substance dependency and guarantee the absolute best degree of care for our clients. It’s time to end the pointless struggling and take the first step toward sobriety by contacting us today at (567) 212-2613 today!
What Is Drug Addiction?
Most people start to experiment with drugs casually, then lose self-control and find that they want more and more drugs, more and more often. As substance abuse increases, the harder it becomes to function without the drug due to the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Our program treats substance addiction sometimes qualified as the physical and/or psychological dependence, which is an illness that develops due to the abuse of legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency occurs after repeated drug abuse has interrupted the manner in which the nervous system communicates, so that drug use is the only way to stimulate the release of pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency generally takes longer to form, and longer to treat, and occurs when the user feels that they need the drug to feel good or normal, and the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes tension and nervousness.
To deal with dependency successfully and comprehensively, it is important to address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. To help put an end to their distress, addicts need a skilled, passionate staff of specialists who have the knowledge and patience to work with them, like the staff at our treatment center. We offer:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
Each and every patient’s specific requirements are taken into consideration as our recovery specialists design the tailor-made plans that are proven successful. In addition, we make use of a variety of proven, healthy, and reasonably priced treatments to meet our clients’ diverse needs, providing a high standard of care not available at many other drug treatment facilities.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse
- participates in several types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help the person acknowledge their problems
- examines their excuses for using
- learns to avoid relapses and temptation
At our treatment center, there’s a coordinated team of recovery experts who oversee the many different facets of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Our Recovery Center Treats Dependency
By blending inpatient and outpatient treatment, we are able to offer round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms necessary to prepare for reintegration into society. While residing in gorgeous, comfortable residential houses, clients participate in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
If you or someone you love is in the Toledo, OH area, and in need of inpatient rehab give us a call 567 212-2613